Tuesday, December 30, 2008




Mccall is a snowy place. The mountain was great for skiing last week but a warm up and high winds have changed it to an obstacle course. Gina and I had great days of deep soft powder with no base below. Caleb and I ripped up Dixie bowl. no time for pictures, it was a powder day, with lots of people so I needed to get rippin.
Other than that, a decent cross country ski at Ponderosa State park is the only other out door activity I have done here.
Went to the bars two nights in a row. The first night I was home by 11pm, the second home by 3am. Foresters is open in McCall and the atmosphere is totally different than the old days. However, the cleaner, smoke free atmosphere is more enjoyable. The sound from the bands is great also.
Went to Gold Fork Hotsprings yesterday for my last lithium dose of the year. Moscow does not have any decent hotsprings within the nearby vicinity and the proximity to hotsprings is one of the spoils of living in central Idaho.

1 comment:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

i wish i could go to the hot springs too!! and DAMN SNOW!!!!