Friday, September 19, 2008

The sun is shining

Oh boy, those were some dark days earlier this week. I must be a bit manic and hormonal in my old age.

Last night I had a few cocktails with some colleagues at the Quiet Bar. We sat outside until happy hour was over, our drinks were gone, and the sun was gone also. I walked home with my new red bike. We passed McDonalds and there is a bike rack on the front lawn. A lone bike was placed there, street side. Woah, double take. It was my bike. I could not believe it, I looked around and reclaimed it! Lucky girl I was, walking home with two bikes! It was a long walk, 1.5 miles, yes up hill, but hey, the old trek is back!! Now the question is which bike do I take to school?!

I also did not sleep well last night. Woke up at 330am. Stayed up until 5am. henry was barking at the hooting owls outside. it may have been his first time hearing many hoots. The squirrels are setting up residence in my walls. Henry is particularly fond of the one in the bedroom wall, that noisy bugger kept Henry occupied for a bit.

There was a quiz in engineering class this morning, I blew it off. No class in Watershed mangt. So i slept in til 9am. Ahh.

Not practicing yoga, it has fallen out of schedule. I need to revisit it and put it back in some fashion.

There must be some forest fires to the west. Today is the second day for smokey air. Washington and Oregon have some fires, a few new ones too. They maybe what is blowing over. It is supposed to rain tonight and tomarrow, maybe that will damper down the flames.

Today i am once again wearing pants and a lond sleeve shirt. The buildings are so cold.

Good day to all!!

1 comment:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

ha! RAD, I'm glad you got your old bike back.. how funny! You should find how the squirrels are getting into the walls and block it off maybe?