Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School is back in session


Hello all. It has been a wild busy summer with field work. I now have over 200 samples..maybe 300 samples..to count. Much of this needs to occur before October 1 as I am presenting my data to an international audience of lake managers at the International Symposium of NALMS (north american lake managers) in Hartford, CT on October 29, 2009. This will be my first major presentation ever.

I have some photos and summer things to post for you all. Please be patient.

My great friend Gina is staying with me this fall. She is taking courses at UI to help finish her Masters in Natural Resources. It shall be wonderful having a conversationalist in the home. Sorry, but Henry does not converse, he only knows: stick, ball, food, bastard, grrr.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: