Thursday, January 28, 2010

New memeber of the family farm




Since January 4th, Jazzy has been a new member of my family-farm. He is a great looking, 6 year old black cat, with all his claws, attitude, and charm. He talks lots especially in the morning..."get out of bed and feed me!"
Between him and Henry, there is not much attention for myself. The dynamics of the house are considerably different since bringing in the second neutered male beast into my home. Henry loves eating kitty roca and cat food. Jazzy hisses at Henry often. He also likes to sleep behind the stereo, walk across my laptop computer, and does not like to be picked up. Here are some photos of the new family member....He also likes to give affectionate head buts. Be ready, they have some force in the moment!!

2 comments:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

maybe i should bring my dogs over for a visit.... we'll take care of this cat! j/k.

Ms.Lou said...

No need, Henry has the chase game covered.