Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday, another day

Went to Mccall this past weekend and enjoyed myself greatly.
Friday Henry and I rejoined at Gina's and we had a great pork dinner and conversation. Saturday morning was a walk in Ponderosa Park with Leslie, once again good conversation. Errands most of the day and lots of back and forth driving but my storage unit is now empty. Relief.
Saturday night was girls night out and the soft opening of Foresters. More decent conversation, but it was more of a hello fest, saw many folks I have not seen in a while. Unfortunately, it was another late night and Sunday i was exhausted. Sunday morning was another Bistro breakfast with positive conversations with Odos. then to Violets and on my way home.
Today was a monday and a bit of a let down. I was starting to feel blue almost immediately. why? What is it about here that makes me so blue? the Lack of good conversations? yes. The lack of good friends? yes. The feelings of inadequacy? YES! Being surronded by Doer's makes me feel like a Loser. I am projecting and making assumptions about others here. Feeling a "them" and "me" separation. I went to lunch alone today. Others went to lunch with someone. that is what I am seeing, which leads to my low feeling.
But, today was a beautiful day! The leaves in this town are golden and bright. The sky today was blue and the sun was strong. Temperatures were warm but yet still cool enough a jacket was required. I looked good too.
Pictures...i need to carry my camera everywhere and just push the buttons.

No comments: