Monday, October 6, 2008

spent

So let me fill you in with the past few weeks. They have been painful. After returning from Shelley's birthday party, I have been in terrible pain. It was distracting from school. It appears as if everytime I turn around, something is going wrong with my body or there is an external distraction from what it is that I need to be doing...like this blog is a distraction and doing dishes is a distraction. Do i really want a master;s degree. ouch, it hurts trying to get one.

I have not done any exercise lately either. my diet has been crappy and although I know better, i am putting crap into my system..like lots of beer! This always happens, I make a decision to do something better for my body and then two days later, i fall back into the bad habits with a vengence.

This past weekend was successful at the study site. The weather was cooperative and we had a motor on the boat. whoo hoo making waves in pea soup. the water is infested with cyanobacteria and looks almost like pea soup. This summer about three warnings have been posted regarding high toxic levels of mycocystin, the toxin that can kill dogs and cattle. Dan was with me and he was a trooper in the cold wet weather. Near the end of the day he was loosing it and so was i, getting a bit delerious.

going to sleep now...feeling fried....

1 comment:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

man, you stay away from your bad habits missy!!!! bacteria.. yuck!