Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday, Jan 12

Todd decides he would like to spend another day at Spencer near the Bruno family.  So we drive to Wiamea, check out the town and purchase another night here, forgoing one night at Laupahoehoe Point SP.  A good afternoon of rest.  I wanted one night of “out on the town” and this night was  it.  Todd made 6:30 reservations at the BlueDragon Musiquarium.   I am not sure if the Seaweed Martini or the handsome gentleman with me, but this was one very fun night.  It started with drinks, then an ahi appetizer, fennel bread, then grilled fish for me and New York steak for Todd.  More excellent stouts for Todd, a tasty Green Dragon cocktail for me.  Then there was dancing, Todd asked me to dance and we did, up there on the dance floor, to one song.  Him holding me close and me smiling greatly while gently leading him in a slow dance.  And dessert of Chocolate Decadence with coconut ice cream! mmmm good.
Returned to camp and played another game of cribbage.

No comments: