Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Big Brother on the internet

So, it has been brought to my attention the dangers and fun of having a blog. For those of you who want to keep up with this blog, send me an email or leave a comment. I will be looking into how to make this PRIVATE and not available to search engines...especially Google.
Are you wondering what happened? Someone out there in internet world has an automatic search string that picks up certain words (ie. cyanobacteria). Great and I won't fault them, it is a great topic to read up on (geeks unite!). However, due to the damage one's personal blog page, facebook, myspace etc. can have on the future prospects of professional growth, I must make this blog private and watch what I post.
For those who are snooping (not invited), please realize that variety is necessary and one can make a choice of what to embrace. Just because someone is linked or mentioned on this page does not mean I fully support their comments or views.
Until next post, everyone have a great day!

No comments: