Friday, January 30, 2009

a bout of depression for a week...PMS NOT

For those who do not want to read about my sad, negative rant, just skip this entry.

I am feeling alone. Not due to lack of a boyfriend but lack of friends. I do have two good girlfriends although they live 3.5 and 6 hours away. I want a friend more local, one to hang out with on short notice.
EDITED OUT......Must have been PMS, ANXIETY, and an overall sensation of LACK OF CONTROL. sorry.
The biggest issue with all this is: If I am to be living alone regardless of my path, and must BE of DO something that doesn't bring me total joy (there is little that brings me any joy), than why should I keep on moving forward? What is there hope for? what is there to believe in?

2 comments:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

me.....n atilla n ruby n chichi n henry n tuff times come n go...they make us stronger n it could always be worse....we could have elephantits or turrets

Ms.Lou said...

I feel like I have Alzheimer's! I talk like I have sh#% F432n turrets. And its cold outside again, the wind.