Friday, January 9, 2009

Healthy..almost

Ahh, I feel much better today.
It was not that bad of a flu and luckily I was able to sleep it off with out missing to much work or any school.
Classes start next week, yippee! I must be sick, I am the only person who enjoys classes. It is like story time for me, sit back, listen, and just be prepared for discussion!

I sent out a bunch of invites to folks to read this blog. If you peeked, thank you! Please let me know if you are following and any comments you have.

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

Too bad you are still sick in the HEAD! glad you are better.

Unknown said...

Most definitely following you. Gives me a distraction every day. Your blog doesn't get blocked at work, so keep up the posting.

Unknown said...

Most definitely following you. It provides a much needed distraction. Your blog doesn't get blocked by work so keep up the posting.

Ms.Lou said...

Thanks Wilma, its a healthy distraction, right?