Sunday, January 25, 2009

School in session

Oh my, school is back in session and I have not found the time to write in the blog. Or maybe it is not having much to write in the blog since i have been busy doing school stuff which does not appear to be exciting enough to share or mention. So bare with me as I space out and not keep this up like I did along the holidays.

Four classes and my research project. It looks to be another busy schedule especially cause I do not say NO to everything. Two 3 credit classes and two one credit classes. Sitting through a 3 credit class again (non-official audit). Field work planning, especially the sediment monitoring, I need to get the monitors installed. LAb group meetings including literature reviews. And i still need to search and apply for more grant monies, apply to membership of some professional organizations, and apply myself to be a part of volunteer groups.

Who has time to date in the graduate academic world? Unless Mr. Wonderful and I share a class or HE is very outgoing, it will just be Henry and I for a long while. Sure makes for lonely dinner dates. "Seating for one please!"

Other than school, it finally snowed yesterday after a week of gray cold damp days. Last night felt very warm and this mornings snow was large albeit heavy crystals. Hopefully we get more, maybe I will have to get out this weekend.

Later folks!

No comments: