Saturday, January 31, 2009

Something to look forward to..

After I win the Lottery, I would like to take my dysfunctional family on a cruise in the warm waters of the Caribbean (Don't cry girls, we are going to the Mediterranean). I would like to do this so that I can spend time with my nephews, my sister's can take a short break from being Moms, I would have all the cooking catered, and would try to have activities for the boys like shuffleboard (me too), videos (they need comfort), and trips to warm sandy beaches in warm blue waters. Ahh. And if I charter a small yacht for just us, maybe I could even bring Henry along (not to the Caribbean though).

I can dream eh? it is cold, windy, and gray here in Moscow, ID today and the thoughts of warm blue waters is nice....

Now, if I did offer a cruise trip to my family, would they go? would my nephews be allowed to go? Would the Grandma's come? I know Mom and Dad would be there! Them folks are going to be retired!!

Henry is giving me that look....gotta go.

No comments: